Great that you are considering upgrading to a paid plan on Walls.io! 🙂
Our paid plans unlock a whole bunch of features for you compared to our free plan: they allow you to keep more posts on your Wall, they are ad-free and whitelabel, you can define more sources, etc.
All the features and details can be found on our feature and pricing matrix. You can try out most of those features in our free 30 day trial – don't worry, any settings you try out there will be carried over when you upgrade to a paid plan, so you won't lose your work and customisations from the trial period.
There are two types of plans available:
- Pro: unlocks the rich feature set of our paid plans for you.
- Premium: everything in Pro plus: up to 5 Walls, more sources per platform, more posts in your history, sponsored posts, API-Access and priority support.
Next, it's to decide about the timeframe for your wall. Choose between:
- 30 Day Event Pass: non-recurring plan, one-time payment for events.
Please note that the 30 days start right at the time of payment!
- Recurring Monthly Subscription: charged each month. Choose this plan if you want to use Walls.io for a longer period of time. Don't worry: you can cancel renewal at any time.
- Recurring Yearly Subscription: charged every year. This gives you our best, discounted price for long term commitments. You can cancel at any time and we won't re-bill you at the end of the current billing cycle.
🏧 Payment Options / Yearly Contracts
What payment options are available?
Our Event Passes and 30 Day Subscriptions can be paid for through credit card (VISA, American Express, MasterCard) or PayPal.
Do you accept payment through wire transfer / invoice?
Please understand that payment through wire transfer is not possible for our Event Passes and 30 Day Subscriptions. We do however offer yearly contracts, paid in advance for our Pro and Premium packages!
How can I solicit a custom quote?
We do provide custom quotes and payment through wire transfer for yearly commitments only. If you're interested, get in touch with email@example.com and we will happily provide you with a custom quote.
In case you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact the support team via the chat or firstname.lastname@example.org!