TruDigital is a leading digital signage platform offering a combined software- and hardware-solution. Our ongoing partnership with TruDigital ensures the best compatibility of our products.
For detailed instructions on how to set-up TruDigital, please refer to the TruDigital documentation and support center - a specific article on Walls.io is available! To get you started, here's a quick overview…
1. Login at https://app.trudigital.net/
2. Go to Manage playlist and click Edit:
4. In the Template Library, search for the "Walls.io" integration template and choose the app:
5. Back in the Playlist view, you can now see Walls.io in My Templates. Click on the Walls.io button and Edit the integration:
6. In the Edit mode, you can now enter the URL of your wall (f.e.
https://my.walls.io/starbucks). If you don’t have a Walls.io account yet, go to Walls.io to register your free account and create your social wall.
Don't forget to Save Changes (it's two clicks):
7. Edit the playlist and drag the Walls.io integration to the left:
8. Finally, go to the Player Status section of your TruDigital account and make sure that the playlist is assigned to the right players:
Voila, the playlist will start playing on the assigned players!
In case you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact the support team via the chat or firstname.lastname@example.org!