WPBakery is a popular page builder for WordPress. This step-by-step guide explains how to embed the Walls.io widget on pages built with WPBakery.
1. Sign-up at Walls.io & set-up your social wall
To get started, sign-up for a free Walls.io account. Setting up your social wall is fairly easy - connect your social media accounts and start adding sources – f.e. hashtags around your brand and products, or your owned social media accounts. For further information, check out our tutorial or watch the video below!
For most embeds we recommend to stick with our "Fluid" default theme – if you prefer another theme, or want to pick a different color scheme or language, please have a look at the advanced settings before you copy the embed code:
Most options should be pretty self explanatory, but we've more information available here.
3. Insert your social wall in WPBakery Frontend Editor
The Frontend Editor is the preferred way to create pages in WPBakery. It allows users to create and edit content directly on the rendered website. To get started, click the "+" icon to append the an existing column or create a new element:
Pick the "Raw HTML" element:
Paste the code you've copied in step #1 to "General" settings of the new element. Save the changes and you'll immediately see the wall appear!
That's all there is! You can publish the changes and check the live page to see if everything is to your expectations!
5. Insert your social wall in WPBakery Backend Editor
More tips & tricks:
- The Walls.io widget is fully responsive – which means it will automatically adapt to the size of the section you are embedding it to. You can override this by setting fixed width, height, rows and columns when generating the embed code (we recommend to go with the default for maximum theme compatibility).
- Try out our different themes! Walls.io offers a variety of diverse layouts to display your wall. Continue to read here for more details!
- Use the "Inject Load More Button" option when generating the embed code to add a button that allows visitors to load additional posts.
In case you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact the support team via the chat or email@example.com!