Here are the top reasons for missing posts on your wall:
- we can fetch only public posts - posts from private profiles are not available for privacy reasons;
- when adding a new hashtag source, Instagram allows us to import only public "Most recent" posts from the last 24 hours and "Top posts";
- the same applies to Twitter, but the limit is 7 days;
- to get complete results, it’s important to have admin privileges for the Facebook page, you are adding as a source;
- to get public posts where your Facebook page is mentioned, please, make sure:
- your Facebook page is explicitly tagged in the initial post’s description;
- you clicked on an option in your Facebook source (in the settings of your Wall) “only posts where your Facebook page is mentioned”;
Additionally, if you are using the Map design theme, please, be aware that it is only possible to fetch:
- Twitter posts that contain a location in a tweet. If no location is added to a tweet, then the location of a user’s profile will be taken;
- All other platforms, incl. Instagram, unfortunately, don't provide a location.
- Native posts with locations;
In case you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact the support team via the chat or email@example.com!