The full list of platforms supported by Walls.io
With Walls.io, you can collect, curate and showcase content using multiple platforms. Each of these platforms comes with a variety of content sources. As API support for these different types of sources differs from platform to platform, so does the capability of Walls.io to fetch and display content from them.
Check the individual guide for each platform to learn how to add sources to your social wall:
- Facebook (pages, page mentions, albums)
- Facebook Messenger (post using our Chatbot Walter)
- Foursquare (only available on request)
- Flickr (keywords)
- Instagram (hashtags, profiles)
- Linkedin (profiles, company and school pages - admin privileges only)
- Pinterest (boards)
- Reddit (keywords, subreddits)
- Swarm (only available on request)
- Tumblr (keywords, blogs)
- Twitter (hashtags, profiles, collections, lists)
- Vimeo (keywords)
- VKontakte / ВКонтакте (hashtags, profiles, communities)
- YouTube (keywords, profiles, playlists)
- Google+ (hashtags, profiles) - Since Google+ officially announced shutting down their API in March 2019, we will soon need to remove this platform from Walls.io.
Number of Sources
The number of sources for each platform depends on your Walls.io plan. While "Free" walls support 1 source per platform, "Pro" Walls come with 5 and "Premium" Walls with 10 sources per platform. Each hashtag, keyword or profile counts as a source.
Example 1: A "Free" wall can contain 1x Hashtag on Twitter, 1x Hashtag on Instagram and 1x Facebook Page, etc.
Example 2: A "Pro" wall can contain a maximum of 5 Hashtags on Twitter, up to 5 Hashtags on Instagram and up to 5 Facebook Pages, etc.
Example 3: A "Premium" wall can contain a maximum of 10 Hashtags on Twitter, up to 10 Hashtags on Instagram and and up to 10 Facebook Pages, etc.