Fugo is an easy to use digital signage software that takes the frustration and expense out of managing your screens and content. It helps you to get enterprise level performance and service from any screen.
Fugo offers a fully-featured 14-day free trial which you can sign up for here - you’ll need an account to continue with this guide!
Here’s how to get started:
There are two ways to add content with Fugo - via a Playlist Builder or via a Design Studio. We’ll cover the steps for both methods in each section.
Adding content via a Playlist Builder:
1. Log in to your Fugo account here.
2. Click Apps in the top navigator bar. Then type Walls.io in the search bar and click Try App to create a new playlist:
3. Once you clicked on create a new playlist, add your wall's URL (i.e.
https://my.walls.io/starbucks) to the Wall URL field:
You can select a visual layout from the Layout dropdown. This allows you to pick a layout that works best for what you’re trying to showcase. For instance, Fluid & Grid work great for showing multiple posts at the same time; Kiosk works really well if you want to show one post at a time. Check out our diverse layouts here.
Then, you can set the duration. This controls how long your app will be displayed.
After that, you can enable Auto Scroll. This is a good idea if you’re using the Fluid or Grid layout, as it allows your social media wall to automatically scroll down, showing new tiles.
Next, you can choose to show a header. This displays a small banner along the top of your wall, containing your brand logo and the name of your social media wall.
Finally, click Save Changes in the bottom right-hand corner of the window.
Adding content via a Design Studio:
1. Click Studio in the top navigation bar:
Then click Create to start a new design.
2. This will open up a blank canvas for you to start adding content to! To add the Walls.io app, click on Apps in the left navigator bar and type it in the search bar:
3. Then drag and drop the app onto your canvas from the menu or simply click on it and it will be added to your current slide.
You can drag the sizing handles of the app around to change the size. Make it smaller so you can split your screen and add other content, or make it full screen - that’s totally up to you!
Customizing the Walls.io app settings works the same way in the design studio as it does in the playlist builder (see section
1.C above) - all settings will be found in the panel to the left. To bring up the panel, click on the app from the canvas.
You can continue to customize your content as you wish in the studio! Add media from one of the integrations, add stickers, use frames to create unique media stylings. You can even split your screen into zones.
In this example, I've added the Countdown app to the left side of the screen, and my social media wall to the right-hand side:
D. If you’re satisfied with how your content looks, click Save and Close. This will close out the design studio. To publish this content, you’ll need to add it to a playlist, which we’ll cover in the next section.
Build out your playlist
1. Navigate to the Playlists page by clicking Playlists in the top navigation bar and Create Playlist to start a new playlist.
2. Click Select Screens to choose where to publish your playlist:
3. In order to add the content we created in section 2, click Studio Content and write the name of the content you're looking for in the search box. You can select & add as many content items as you want:
4. Afterwards, you can change the schedule of your content by setting the start & end date and clicking Week Schedule to edit the days and times your content will run.
5. Finally, click Publish in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen to publish or schedule your content. If you are not ready to publish it yet, you can click Finish Later.
In case you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact the support team via chat or firstname.lastname@example.org!