The full list of platforms supported by Walls.io
With Walls.io, you can collect, curate and showcase content using multiple platforms. Each of these platforms comes with a variety of content sources. As API support for these different types of sources differs from platform to platform, so does the capability of Walls.io to fetch and display content from them.
Check the individual guide for each platform to learn how to add sources to your social wall:
- Facebook (pages, page mentions, albums)
- Facebook Messenger (hashtags via our Chatbot Walter)
- Flickr (keywords)
- Instagram (hashtags, profiles)
- Linkedin (company and school pages - admin privileges only)
- Pinterest (boards)
- Reddit (keywords, subreddits)
- Tumblr (keywords, blogs)
- Twitter (keywords, hashtags, profiles, collections, lists)
- Vimeo (keywords)
- VKontakte / ВКонтакте (hashtags, profiles, communities)
- YouTube (keywords, profiles, playlists)
🔢 Number of Sources
The number of sources for each platform depends on your Walls.io plan. While "Free" walls support 1 source per platform, "Pro" Walls come with 5 and "Premium" Walls with 10 sources per platform. Each hashtag, keyword or profile counts as a source.
Example 1: A "Free" wall can contain 1x Hashtag on Twitter, 1x Hashtag on Instagram and 1x Facebook Page, etc.
Example 2: A "Pro" wall can contain a maximum of 5 Hashtags on Twitter, up to 5 Hashtags on Instagram and up to 5 Facebook Pages, etc.
Example 3: A "Premium" wall can contain a maximum of 10 Hashtags on Twitter, up to 10 Hashtags on Instagram and and up to 10 Facebook Pages, etc.
In case you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact the support team via the chat or email@example.com!